Saturday 26 February 2011

Cash Twist - Why I Joined

New Year always brings a raft of new programs, so the canny on-line marketer (of which I hope I have now learned to be one) will sit back and watch the firework show before jumping on board with both feet.

It's also a time of consolidation. So I've dropped a few programs which weren't working after a long time, changed how I do things a bit and started to re-think strategies in general.

I've made a few great on-line buddies along the way and take note of what they say and recommend. So, when one (his name is Marcel) suggested I take a look at Cash Twist, I asked a few questions, made sure I had space to slot it into my repertoire and joined up.

Cash Twist - Join Us and Twist!

It's only a one-time $9, you need an AlertPay account first, and you also need to be able to get onto the internet every day.

So, what's it all about?

In a nutshell, the system is obviously designed to make money for everyone - as fast as possible. But like every good system, they do have real products for you too, mainly in the form of advertising specials at the moment. But the whole concept is about getting people to sign up under you. The faster thay come in the sooner you will cycle through the system.

Now, I don't pretend to understand the ins-and-outs of matrix builders. I go with the flow and do what I can to advertise as much as possible. I mainly use Traffic Exchanges (see my big AcmeWeblog section about these - CLICK HERE) as well as Text Ad Exchanges (soon to write about those in AcmeWeblog).

It's far too early for me to say if Cash Twist is working yet. There's a great forum with lots of action, and Marcel as my sponsor is very supportive. I give it as much time as I can, which is all any of us can do; it has to slot in with my other on-line biz commitments, so I may not grow as fast as other people who can devote more time.

As with all things I get involved with, I will give it at least 6 months of hard work. As Yoda says: Do or do not. There is no try!

My best suggestion is that you do the same. It's only $9 - price of a couple of burgers or coffees. I will be happy to give you all the support I can.

You can also go through to the Official Cash Twist blog HERE

----------- Update April 2012 ----------- Although I am still a member of Cash Twist, I don't do any active promoting of it. If it grows it grows. The program is still going and lots of people seem to be doing OK with it, but I have moved to other thigs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone this is Marcel, and yes I am Lyn's sponsor as such I give 100% of my effort to my down line and if at any time they need help I'm there, and I know that lyn will do the same.

One thing that Lyn forgot to mention is the spill-over from your up line and the spill-under from your down line, simply put those are referrals that come to you without you having to work for, on top of the one you will find you will grow a down line for yourself and that with just a one pay of $9.00.

Good luck to you Lyn.

Marcel