Wednesday 11 May 2011

All Out Ads - My New Text Ad Exchange

Well, I have decided to start my own Text Ad Exchange! It's called All Out Ads and I am very excited about this new venture.

So, what is a Text Ad Exchange?



In a nutshell, it's somewhere you can place all kinds of advertisements for - just about anything. But to be honest, online business programs are the main category, but there's no harm in placing ads for anything else. As long as the are 'legal, decent and honest'!

What's somewhat unique about my site is that I have lots of guides about using it: downloadable ebook, videos, tutorials and online chat support as well as the usual support system. It has been set up for me by AdminForFree, so other than check a few things every day, they handle practically everything else. (See the blue banner below.)

I'm going to be adding another site soon, once AOA has grown a bit more, and no doubt more in future.

So please pop over and register - it's free. Then place some ads.

--->>> CLICK HERE


-----------Update May 2012------------ After just under a year, I decided to withdraw from managing my own text site. I have put this notice at the bottom because the reason is I just don't have the time to do it justice. Admin For Free have been brilliant and encouraged me to stay on a lot longer than I really wanted to - they will have me back too. But, although I had lots of ideas, my online business has changed direction and the site was falling down without more active involvement. I wish the new owner/s every success - and still recommend it as a great way to get to know the ins and outs of text ad advertising.

No comments: